Translate

•I Love You Mommy•

•I Love You Mommy•

And then right after all of that, one of the strangers swat me on my buttocks causing me to cry and at that moment I did it.,
I inhaled oxygen for the first time on my own, and as I continued crying, the stranger handed me over to you, and as soon as you hugged me, It felt different, you transferred the heat from your body onto mine making me feel safe and I felt even safer when you spoke to me, when you called me: My Baby!.
Your voice sounded familiar and I realized, It was the same voice that used to talk to me everyday for nine months before I came out to the lights on the day the strangers made me cry.
I was so happy that you were there for me, happy for your arms and happy for your voice.
Thank you for still been here for me!
Thank you for still protecting me from the strangers I love you mommy!
~Claudio Alvarado~

No comments:

Post a Comment