Translate

Me, Myself and I (The Dialogue)

(Me)
After giving you everything possible and hearing from your own lips how happy I made you and how great of a person you discovered in yourself thanks to me. 
Now! Look at yourself. 
Who were you before me?
Who are you after me?
You are stronger today! 
Thanks to me.
You are awake today! 
Thanks to me.
You know your worth! 
Thanks to me.
You were dry and I hydrated you!
You were empty and I completed you!
And now I'm nobody in your life?

(Myself)
Yes! You are right! You are nobody in my life but at the same time you are everything in my life, in fact you are my life, but regardless of the fact that you are my life, you are also my death, you are my best friend and my worst enemy.
It is true! 
You helped me and made me, but you also destroyed me!
Why do I keep on listening to you?
why do I closed myself inside of you?
why don't I allowed the other voices from outside to enter pass the room of my ears?
why don't I put into practice the advice from the outsiders?
I continued to listening to you and following your commands like if it was the only choice I had, and for That I am who I am today.

(I)
Who am I?
Who are you?
And You?
What am I doing here?
What are we doing here?
Why are we arguing?
Why are we? Me, Myself and I 
Why can we be One?
Why do I keep on blaming me and myself when I and only me and just myself, and I is responsible for my actions.

~Claudio Alvarado~

No comments:

Post a Comment